Test Bank Strategic Management 11th Edition Hill
Table of Contents
1. Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy-Making Process for Competitive Analysis.
2. External Analysis: The Identification of Opportunities and Threats.
3. Internal Analysis: Distinctive Competencies, Competitive Advantage, and Profitability.
4. Building Competitive Advantage Through Functional-Level Strategy.
5. Building Competitive Advantage Through Business-Level Strategy.
6. Business-Level Strategy and the Industry Environment.
7. Strategy and Technology.
8. Strategy in the Global Environment.
9. Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, and Strategic Outsourcing.
10. Corporate-Level Strategy: Related and Unrelated Diversification.
11. Corporate Performance, Governance, and Business Ethics.
12. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete in a Single Industry.
13. Implementing Strategy in Companies that Compete Across Industries and Countries.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
This leading strategy text presents the complexities of strategic management through up-to-date scholarship and hands-on applications. Highly respected authors Charles Hill, Gareth Jones, and Melissa Schilling integrate cutting-edge research on topics including corporate performance, governance, strategic leadership, technology, and business ethics through both theory and case studies. Based on real-world practices and current thinking in the field, the eleventh edition of STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT features an increased emphasis on the changing global economy and its role in strategic management. The high-quality case study program contains 31 cases covering small, medium, and large companies of varying backgrounds.