Test Bank Statistics for Business and Economics Revised 10th Edition Anderson
Table of Contents
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Presentations.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability. 5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Statistical Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences About Population Variances.
12. Test of Goodness of Fit and Independence.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
16. Regression Analysis: Model Building.
17. Index Numbers.
19. Nonparametric Methods.
20. Statistical Methods for Quality Control.
21. Decision Analysis.
22. Sample Survey (on CD).
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
This market-leading text from well-respected authors Anderson/Sweeney/Williams introduces sound statistical methodology within a strong applications setting. A wealth of real business examples, proven methods, and application exercises within STATISTICS FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, Revised 10e clearly demonstrate how statistical results provide insights into business decisions and present solutions to contemporary business problems. Comprehensive coverage, trusted for its accuracy, allows you to select the topics best for your course, including coverage of the latest statistical and business software to manage statistical information. This edition’s accessible approach is strengthened with the innovative new CengageNOW integrated online course management and learning system that saves you time while using personalized study plans to ensure student understanding.