Test Bank Introduction to Entrepreneurship 8th Edition Kuratko
Table of Contents
1. The Revolutionary Impact of Entrepreneurship.
2. The Individual Entrepreneurial Mind-Set.
3. Corporate Entrepreneurial Mind-Set.
4. The Social and Ethical Perspectives of Entrepreneurship.
5. Creativity and Innovation.
6. Methods to Initiate Ventures
7. Legal Challenges in Entrepreneurship.
8. The Search for Entrepreneurial Capital
9. The Assessment Function with Opportunities.
10. The Marketing Aspects of New Ventures.
11. Financial Statements in New Ventures.
12. Business Plan Preparation for New Ventures.
13. Strategic Growth in Entrepreneurship.
14. The Valuation Challenge in Entrepreneurship.
15. The Final Harvest of a New Venture.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Learn the true process of a successful entrepreneur with “Introduction to Entrepreneurship, 8/e International Edition”! Presenting the most current thinking in this explosive field, this renowned entrepreneurship text provides a practical, step-by-step approach that makes learning easy. Using exercises and case presentations, you can apply your own ideas and develop useful entrepreneurial skills. Cases and examples found throughout the text present the new venture creations or corporate innovations that permeate the world economy today. This book will be your guide to understanding the entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow.