Test Bank Intermediate Financial Management 10th Edition Brigham
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Risk and Return
3. Risk and Return
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Basic Stock Valuation.
6. Financial Options.
7. Accounting for Financial Management.
8. Analysis of Financial Statements. Corporate Valuation.
9. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
10. Determining the Cost of Capital.
11. Corporate Value and Value-Based Management.
12. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria.
13. Capital Budgeting: Estimating Cash Flows and Analyzing Risk.
14. Real Options.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
16. Capital Structure Decisions.
17. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
18. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring.
19. Lease Financing.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles.
21. Working Capital Management.
22. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
23. Other Topics in Working Capital Management.
24. Derivatives and Risk Management.
25. Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
26. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Holding Companies.
27. Multinational Financial Management.
28. Time Value of Money.
29. Basic Financial Tools: A Review.
30. Pension Plan Management.
31. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Now you can trust the only text specifically written for today?s Intermediate or Advanced Corporate Finance course–Brigham/Daves? INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Tenth Edition. This comprehensive text from the renowned author team Brigham/Daves keeps the reader first in finance with a full understanding of the conceptual theories and practical skills that lead to stronger financial decisions. The book reinforces coverage from earlier courses in corporate finance, while providing new advanced material to challenge even the most prolific learners. In-depth coverage of core issues as well as the most current coverage of developing issues reshaping finance today are made clear through the book?s reader-friendly approach, timely real business examples, integrated cases, and Excel® spreadsheet models. A comprehensive support package reduces preparation time and offers access to THOMSON ONE-BUSINESS SCHOOL EDITION, the same financial online database Wall Street professionals trust every day.