Test Bank Guide to Operating Systems 4th Edition Palmer
Table of Contents
1. Operating System Theory.
2. Popular Operating Systems.
3. Operating System Hardware Components.
4. File Systems.
5. Installing and Upgrading Operating Systems.
6. Configuring Input and Output Devices.
7. Using and Configuring Storage Devices.
8. Modem and Other Remote Communications Devices.
9. Network Connectivity.
10. Resource Sharing Over a Network.
11. Standard Operating and Maintenance Proceedures.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
GUIDE TO OPERATING SYSTEMS, 4E provides the theory and technical information professionals need as they work with today’s popular operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, and UNIX/Linuxplatforms. Topics include operating system theory, installation, upgrading, configuring (operating system and hardware), file systems, security, hardware options, and storage, as well as resource sharing, network connectivity, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Designed to be easily understood and highly practical, GUIDE TO OPERATING SYSTEMS, 4E is an excellent resource for training across different operating systems. GUIDE TO OPERATING SYSTEMS, 4E prepares readers to understand the fundamental concepts of computer operating systems. The book specifically addresses Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2, SUSE Linux, Fedora Linux, Red Hat Linux, and Mac OS X (Panther, Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard), and provides information on all network operating subjects.