Test Bank Financial and Managerial Accounting 10th Edition Needles
Table of Contents
1. Uses of Accounting Information and the Financial Statements.
2. Measurement Concepts: Recording Business Transactions.
3. Measuring Business Income: Adjusting the Accounts.
4. Foundations of Financial Reporting and the Classified Balance Sheet.
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations.
7. Cash and Internal Control.
9. Long-Term Assets.
10. Current Liabilities and Fair Value Accounting.
11. Long-Term Liabilities.
12. Stockholders’ Equity.
13. The Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Statement Analysis.
15. Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts.
16. Costing Systems: Job Order Costing.
17. Costing Systems: Process Costing.
18. Value-Based Systems: Activity-Based-Costing and Lean Accounting.
19. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
20. The Budgeting Process.
21. Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
22. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
23. Short-Run Decision Analysis.
24. Capital Investment Analysis.
25. Pricing Decisions, Including Target Costing and Transfer Pricing.
26. Quality Management and Measurement.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Needles/Powers/Crosson’s FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING continuously evolves to meet the needs of today’s learner. This edition’s new structure is based on research about how to deliver content to students and how to mirror the way instructors have told us they teach. The chapters have been organized into a Three Section Approach, which helps students more easily digest the content. The first section is Concepts and focuses on the overarching accounting concepts that require consistent reiteration throughout the course. With a clear understanding of the concepts, students can proceed to the second section–Accounting Applications. Here, students practice the application of accounting procedures with features like “Apply It!” and a new transaction analysis model, which breaks down the transaction in a simple, visual format Finally, students move to section three, Business Applications. This section illustrates how concepts and procedures are used to make business decisions. Real company examples are used throughout the chapter to show students the relevance of accounting. This logical progression through the material is further supported in the online environment in CengageNOW with TriLevel Problems. These problems mirror the Three Section Approach and connect the sections to facilitate a more complete understanding. These substantial changes will make students more efficient learners and prepare them to face a business world that is increasingly complicated by ethical issues, globalization, and technology.