Test Bank Financial Accounting 6th Edition Porter
Table of Contents
1. Accounting as a Form of Communication.
2. Financial Statements and the Annual Report.
3. Processing Accounting Information.
4. Income Measurement and Accrual Accounting.
5. Inventories and Cost of Goods Sold.
6. Cash and Internal Control.
7. Investments and Receivables.
8. Operating Assets: Property, Plant, and Equipment; Natural Resources, and Intangibles.
9. Current Liabilities, Contingencies, and the Time Value of Money.
10. Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Stockholders’ Equity.
12. The Statement of Cash Flows.
13. Financial Statement Analysis.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Porter and Norton’s real-world approach in FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: THE IMPACT ON DECISION MAKERS, Sixth Edition, gives you an up-close perspective on how accounting truly affects businesses today. You will explore an appropriate “focus company” with each chapter, applying accounting principles in the context of that company’s specific financial information and business strategy, giving you the real-world experience with financial data you need to succeed in business. Further, Porter and Norton’s student-friendly, step-by-step decision framework guides you through a 6-step process on how to effectively use financial information early in the course, laying a stronger foundation for the more complex concepts to follow. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: THE IMPACT ON DECISION MAKERS, Sixth Edition, goes beyond typical texts that drill students on the numbers and procedures to address additional important issues, such as ethical dilemmas in business decisions and alternate terms you may encounter in the business world.