Test Bank Essentials of MIS 9th Edition Laudon
Table of Contents
1. Business Information Systems in Your Career
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
4. IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
5. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
6. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
7. Securing Information Systems
8. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
9. E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
10. Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge
11. Building Information Systems and Managing Projects
12. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
An in-depth look at how today’s businesses use information technologies.
Many businesses look for candidates who know how to use information systems, making a general understanding of information systems an asset to any business student. Laudon and Laudon continue to define the MIS course for all business majors by emphasizing how business objectives shape the application of new information systems and technologies.
The ninth edition focuses on currency and cutting-edge topics.