Test Bank A First Course in Statistics 11th Edition McClave
Table of Contents
1. Statistics, Data, and Statistical Thinking.
2. Methods for Describing Sets of Data.
4. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
5. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Estimation with Confidence Intervals.
6. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Tests of Hypothesis.
7. Comparing Population Means.
8. Comparing Population Proportions.
9. Simple Linear Regression.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Classic, yet contemporary. Theoretical, yet applied. McClave & Sincich’s Statistics gives you the best of both worlds. This text offers a trusted, comprehensive introduction to statistics that emphasizes inference and integrates real data throughout. The authors stress the development of statistical thinking, the assessment of credibility, and value of the inferences made from data.