Test Bank A First Course in Differential Equations 9th Edition Zill
Table of Contents
1. INTRODUCTION TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
2. FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
3. MODELING WITH FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
4. HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
5. MODELING WITH HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
6: SERIES SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS.
7. LAPLACE TRANSFORM.
8. SYSTEMS OF LINEAR FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
9. NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications, 9th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study of differential equations. This proven and accessible text speaks to beginning engineering and math students through a wealth of pedagogical aids, including an abundance of examples, explanations, “Remarks” boxes, definitions, and group projects. Using a straightforward, readable, and helpful style, this book provides a thorough treatment of boundary-value problems and partial differential equations.