Test Bank A Concise Introduction to Logic 10th Edition Hurley
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts.
2. Language: Meaning and Definition
3. Informal Fallacies.
4. Categorical Propositions.
5. Categorical Syllogisms.
6. Propositional Logic.
7. Natural Deduction in Propositional Logic.
8. Predicate Logic.
9. Analogy and Legal and Moral Reasoning.
10. Causality and Mill’s Methods.
12. Statistical Reasoning.
13. Hypothetical/Scientific Reasoning.
14. Science and Superstition.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Tens of thousands of students have learned to be more discerning at constructing and evaluating arguments with the help of Patrick J. Hurley. Hurley’s lucid, friendly, yet thorough presentation has made A CONCISE INTRODUCTION TO LOGIC the most widely used logic text in North America. In addition, the book’s accompanying technological resources, such as CengageNOW and Learning Logic, include interactive exercises as well as video and audio clips to reinforce what you read in the book and hear in class. In short, you’ll have all the assistance you need to become a more logical thinker and communicator.