Test Bank A Brief Orientation to Counseling 1st Edition Neukrug
Table of Contents
1. A History of the Counseling Profession.
2. Professional Identity of the Counselor.
3. The Professional Associations.
4. Characteristics of the Effective Counselor.
5. Accreditation in Counseling and Related Fields.
6. Credentialing in Counseling and Related Fields.
7. Ethics in Counseling.
8. Social and Cultural Issues in Counseling Multicultural Counseling.
9. A Look Toward the Future.
10. Your Future in the Counseling Profession.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
A BRIEF ORIENTATION TO COUNSELING provides students with the unique knowledge and skills needed as they begin their journey toward building an identity as a professional counselor. In a concise format, Neukrug addresses the 10 identified areas in CACREP’s “Professional Orientation and Ethical Practice,” thus reinforcing standards that will form the foundation for students’ success in practice. Along the way, Neukrug provides proven, real-world advice that will help students as they prepare for a career in the helping professions. Available with InfoTrac® Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.