Test Bank 70-299 MCSE Guide to Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network 1st Edition Barrett
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Windows 2003 Security.
2. Planning and Configuring Security Policies.
3. Deploying and Managing Security Policies.
4. Troubleshooting Security Policies.
5. Planning and Deploying Patch Management.
6. Managing and Troubleshooting Patch Management Infrastructure.
7. Planning and Deploying Security for Network Communications.
8. Troubleshooting IPSec Policies.
9. Planning and Deploying Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
10. Planning and Deploying Authentication for Remote Access Users.
11. Planning and Configuring Security for Wireless Networks.
12. Troubleshooting PKI, Remote Access, and Wireless Policies.
13. Advanced Problem Resolution.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
This hands-on guidebook is designed to prepare students for the MCSE certification exam and for the challenges they will face as Microsoft networking professionals. Projects and exercises reinforce skills as they are learned and extensive test preparation resources help students get ready for exam day.