Test Bank 2010 Corporate Partnership Estate and Gift Tax with H&R Block TaxCut 4th Edition Pratt
Table of Contents
1. Income Taxation of Corporations.
2. Corporate Formation and Capital Structure.
3. Corporate Distributions: Cash, Property, and Stock Dividends.
4. Corporate Distributions: Stock Redemptions and Partial Liquidations.
5. Complete Liquidations.
6. Penalty Taxes on Corporate Accumulations.
7. Corporate Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of Partnerships and Partners.
10. Partnership Distributions, Dispositions of Partnership Interests, and Partnership Terminations.
11. S Corporations.
12. International Taxation.
13. State and Local Taxation.
14. Estate and Gift Taxation.
15. Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts.
16. Family Tax Planning.
17. Sources and Applications of Federal Tax Law.
18. Tax Practice and Procedure.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
For over 20 years the Pratt & Kulsrud Taxation series has provided educators, students, and professionals alike with an engaging and clear presentation and examples of tax law. The series has consistently held to the principle that the key to learning taxation is an understanding of the underlying purpose for each and every rule. For this reason, the authors and editors have made a concerted effort to provide the background, both a conceptual and historical foundation, which they feel is essential to understanding. This edition continues the tradition of excellence with timely updates reflecting the latest in tax laws, integration of TaxCut and rich online resources for instructors.