Solution Manual Intermediate Algebra 6th Edition Tobey
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts
2. Linear Equations and Inequalities
3. Equations and Inequalities in Two Variables and Functions
4. Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
6. Rational Expressions and Equations
7. Rational Exponents and Radicals
8. Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
9. The Conic Sections
10. Additional Properties of Functions
11. Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
The Tobey/Slater series builds essential skills one at a time by breaking the mathematics down into manageable pieces. This practical “building block” organization makes it easy for students to understand each topic and gain confidence as they move through each section. Students respond well to regular feedback, so the authors provide a “How am I Doing?” guide to give students constant reinforcement and to ensure that students understand each concept before moving on to the next. With Tobey/Slater, students have a tutor and study companion with them every step of the way.
This new edition features Quick Quizzes and Classroom Quizzes, as well as vignettes on how to use math to save money, making this text even more practical and accessible for students.