Solution Manual Fundamentals of Financial Management 13th Edition Horne
Table of Contents
1. The Role of Financial Management
2. The Business, Tax and Financial Environments
3. The Time Value of Money
4. The Valuation of Long-Term Securities
5. Risk and Return
6. Financial Statement Analysis
7. Funds Analysis, Cash-Flow Analysis, and Financial Planning
8. Overview of Working Capital Management
9. Cash and Marketable Securities Management
10. Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management
11. Short-Term Financing
12. Capital Budgeting and Estimating Cash Flows
13. Capital Budgeting Techniques
14. Risk and Managerial Options in Capital Budgeting
15. Required Returns and the Cost of Capital
16. Operating and Financial Leverage
17. Capital Structure Determination
18. Dividend Policy
19. The Capital Market
20. Long-Term Debt, Preferred Stock, and Common Stock
21. Term Loans and Leases
22. Convertibles, Exchangeables, and Warrants
23. Mergers and Other Forms of Corporate Restructuring
24. International Financial Management
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
A practical introduction to understanding the Financial Management of companies in today’s rapidly changing business world.
This book is particularly well-suited to introductory courses in financial management, for a professional qualification and as a reference for practitioners.
About the Auther
James C. Van Horne,Professor of Banking and Finance at Stanford University. Also the author of Financial Management and Policy, a Pearson Education text.
John Wachowicz, Jr.,Professor of Finance at The University of Tennessee.