Solution Manual Entrepreneurial Finance 4th Edition Leach
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Overview.
2. From the Idea to the Business Plan.
3. Organizing and Financing a New Venture.
4. Measuring Financial Performance.
5. Evaluating Financial Performance.
6. Financial Planning: Short Term and Long Term.
7. Types and Costs of Financial Capital.
8. Securities Law Considerations When Obtaining Venture Financing.
9. Valuing Early-Stage Ventures.
10. Venture Capital Valuation Methods.
11. Professional Venture Capital.
12. Other Financing Alternatives.
13. Security Structures and Determining Enterprise Values.
14. Harvesting the Business Venture Investment.
15. Financially Troubled Ventures: Turnaround Opportunities?
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Show your students how to apply today’s most effective corporate finance tools and techniques to their own entrepreneurial ventures with Leach/Melicher’s ENTREPRENEURIAL FINANCE, 4E. This accessible, reader-friendly edition closely follows a “life cycle of the firm” approach as it introduces the theories, knowledge, and financial tools an entrepreneur needs to start, build, and eventually harvest a successful venture. This edition clearly focuses on sound financial management practices, showing students how and where to obtain the financial capital necessary to run and grow a venture. This edition explores the most important financial issues that entrepreneurs face, particularly the stages of financing, business cash flow models, and strategic positioning of the early-stage company. Students gain the knowledge to interact successfully with financial institutions and the regulatory agencies that are central to financing ventures as they grow and, ultimately, look for liquidity for their investors. A new capstone case and updated mini-cases, as well as engaging entrepreneurial ventures lifted from the latest headlines keep students involved and learning as they examine concepts such as venture capital funds, institutional investors, and strategic alliances. This edition also provides your student with a thorough understanding of the role of business angels, licensing agreements, and exit strategies. Trust ENTREPRENEURIAL FINANCE, 4E to provide the knowledge and skills today’s students need for entrepreneurial success.