Solution Manual Engineering Applications in Sustainable Design and Development 1st Edition Striebig
Table of Contents
1. SUSTAINABILITY, ENGINEERING, AND DESIGN.
2. ANALYZING SUSTAINABILTY USING ENGINEERING SCIENCE.
3. BIOGEOCHEMICAL CYCLES.
4. WATER QUALITY IMPACTS.
5. IMPACTS ON AIR QUALITY.
6. THE CARBON CYCLE AND ENERGY BALANCES.
7. MODELS FOR ENGINEERING SUSTAINABLE DESIGN.
8. ENERGY CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
9. INDUSTRIAL ECOLOGY.
10. LIFE CYCLE ANAYLSIS.
11. SUSTAINABILITY AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT.
12. CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUSTAINABILTY IN PRACTICE.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS IN SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT is an invaluable resource for today’s engineering student. Focusing on pressing contemporary issues, the text puts product design in the context of models of sustainability. Relevant case studies from across the globe will be of interest to engineers in training, and active learning exercises in each chapter help students learn to apply theory to real world situations. The book is appropriate for all junior/senior level engineering design courses and courses that cover sustainability in engineering practice. Instructors will benefit from having the first book to bring sustainability science, environmental impact analysis, and models of sustainability to the undergraduate level.