Solution Manual CDEV 1st Edition Rathus
Table of Contents
1. History, Theories, and Methods.
2. Heredity and Conception.
3. Prenatal Development.
4. Birth and the Newborn Baby: In the New World.
5. Infancy: Physical Development.
6. Infancy: Cogntive Development.
7. Infancy: Social and Emotional Development.
8. Early Childhood: Physical Development.
9. Early Childhood: Cognitive Development.
10. Early Childhood: Social and Emotional Development.
11. Middle Childhood: Physical Development.
12. Middle Childhood: Cognitive Development.
13. Middle Childhood: Social and Emotional Development.
14. Adolescence: Physical Development.
15. Adolescence: Cognitive Development.
16. Adolescence: Social and Emotional Development.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with over 70 students and faculty, CDEV is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners at a value-based price. CDEV employs a visually appealing design with photos and graphics, plus chapter-by-chapter study cards, online self-quizzes, downloadable flash cards, and online observation videos to capture and hold students’ attention. CDEV also includes Instructor Prep Cards that save you time preparing for class.