Solution Manual Business Law Today Comprehensive 8th Edition Miller
Table of Contents
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
8. Nature and Classification.
11. Capacity and Legality.
12. Genuineness of Assent.
13. The Statute of Frauds.
14. Performance and Discharge.
15. Breach and Remedies.
16. Third Party Rights.
17. E-Contracts and E-Signatures.
18. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
19. Title and Risk of Loss.
20. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Warranties and Product Liability.
22. Negotiability and Transferability.
23. Rights and Liabilities of Parties.
24. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
25. Security Interests in Personal Property.
26. Other Creditors’ Remedies and Suretyship.
28. Agency Relationships in Business.
29. Sole Proprietorships and Private Franchises.
31. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
32. Corporate Formation and Financing.
33. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
34. Corporate Acquisitions, Takeovers, and Termination.
35. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
36. Administrative Law.
37. Antitrust Law.
38. Consumer Law.
39. Environmental Law.
40. Employment, Labor, and Immigration Law.
41. Employment Discrimination.
42. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
43. Personal Property and Bailments.
44. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
45. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
46. International Law in a Global Economy.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Immersing students in the excitement of intriguing new cases and the latest developments in the field, the Seventh Edition of this successful textbook brings real-world energy to the study of business law-without sacrificing the legal credibility and comprehensive coverage that instructors want in a textbook. Students respond to each chapter’s visually engaging, carefully-crafted learning tools, which illustrate how law is applied to real-world business problems-and how landmark cases, statutes, and other laws are having a significant impact on the way businesses operate in the United States and globally.