Solution Manual Audio in Media 9th Edition Stanley Alten
Table of Contents
1. Sound and Hearing.
2. Acoustics and Psychoacoustics.
3. Loudspeakers and Monitoring.
5. Consoles and Control Surfaces.
7. Synchronization and Transfers.
8. Signal Processors.
9. Sound and the Speaking Voice.
10. Voice-overs and Narration.
12. Studio Production: Radio and Television.
13. Field Production: News and Sports.
14. Sound Design.
15. Sound Effects.
16. Music Underscoring.
17. Audio for Interactive Media: Game Sound.
18. Internet Production.
19. Music Recording.
21. Mixing: An Overview.
22. Music Mixdown.
23. Premixing and Rerecording for Television and Film.
24. Evaluating the Finished Product.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
In AUDIO IN MEDIA, Ninth Edition, Stanley Alten–internationally recognized as a scholar and expert in the area of audio production–continues to provide students with an introduction to the basic techniques and principles necessary for audio production in today’s media. The clear and current illustrations and photos and student-friendly writing in Alten’s market-leading text have helped professors effectively teach this operationally-based course to thousands of introductory audio production students. Comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date, the text covers informational, perceptual, and aesthetic aspects of sound as they apply to each stage of the production process–from planning to post-production.