Solution Manual A First Course in Statistics 10th Edition McClave
Table of Contents
1. Statistics, Data, and Statistical Thinking.
2. Methods for Describing Sets of Data
3. Probability (from McClave 11e–Chap 3).
4. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
5. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Estimation with Confidence Intervals.
6. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Tests of Hypothesis.
7. Comparing Population Means.
8. Comparing Population Proportions.
9. Simple Linear Regression.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
The Tenth Edition of this highly-regarded introductory text emphasizes inference and sound decision-making through its extensive coverage of data collection and analysis. McClave develops statistical thinking and teaches students to properly assess the credibility of inferences–from the vantage point of both the consumer and the producer. This edition incorporates more exercises and more visual features, such as redesigned end-of-chapter summaries and an increased use of applets. This text assumes a mathematical background of basic algebra.